MJM Insurance of St Louis City Will Address Your Livery Insurance Needs
MJM Insurance® of St Louis City is devoted to our clients and our commitment includes helping our clients stay in compliance with the insurance requirements for Limo and Taxi Insurance Coverages in St Louis Missouri. Insurance is required for limo and taxicab companies, whether they are owner-operated or a large fleet.
There are many insurance coverage features available to protect your business and our agents will shop insurance to find the right insurance package that meets our clients’ needs. Below are descriptions of some of the coverages our agents will explain and discuss with you.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists – Provides coverage if you are involved in an accident in which the other driver was at fault, and they did not have adequate coverage to pay the cost of damages. Missouri law also requires you to have uninsured motorist coverage of $25,000 for bodily injury per person and $50,000 for bodily injury per accident.
- Medical Payments – Bodily Injury will cover victims if property damage or injuries occur if the limousine driver is at fault. Property damage liability will cover the cost if damage occurs to things, such as a garage, mailboxes, or fences.
- Personal Injury – This type of protection covers the cost if there is an accident with injuries. This will cover part of medical costs, rehabilitation bills, funeral expenses, and lost wages at work. If a pedestrian was injured, this type of coverage will pay their expenses, and it does not matter whose fault the accident was.
- Physical Damage – Covers the cost if there is a collision with an object. Comprehensive insurance covers damage that occurs as a result of fire, rocks, animals, etc.
- Employment Practices Liability – If a limousine operator is accused of things such as sexual harassment, wrongful termination or discrimination, this type of insurance will protect the business.
MJM Insurance® of St Louis City aims to protect our clients and their businesses by providing a proactive approach to their insurance needs. Our licensed agents have a wealth of knowledge in the transportation industry and are well-qualified to handle Limo and Taxi Insurance Coverages in St Louis Missouri. Our agents have direct appointments with several insurance carriers that we can shop for you to find the best coverage at the best price. We take the time to evaluate the customer’s business type, insurance business needs and state-mandated requirements, and explain them in a language our clients can understand.
Before your appointment, make sure you have the following information so we can get the most accurate Limo and Taxi Insurance Quote.
- Vehicle description including the model, year, ID number, and serial number.
- Use of the vehicle and geographical location of customer base.
- Cash value of the vehicle as is, and the cost to buy a new vehicle.
- Garaging location and the description of location.
- A list of all drivers’ name, age, state and license number.
- Claim details from the past three years.
- Documented risk management procedures.
We do not treat our clients as a policy. We have genuine interest in your well-being and success. Our agents continue to serve our clients and review your needs from time to time to ensure you continue to carry the best coverage that meets your needs. Call us today to consult with one of our experts in Limo and Taxi Insurance Coverages in St Louis Missouri. For a fast quote call (314) 645-2100.